Tuesday, November 14, 2017

10 Years From Now

Ten years into the future, where will I be? That’s a question many of us are either excited or worried to answer. I for one am confident in my future, especially after my brief introduction to inMark Media. When I arrived to the headquarters and saw three people standing by the elevator ready to welcome me, the nerves started to kick in. My palms instantly started to sweat, thinking to myself, “these are the genes I got from my mom”. Soon after introductions were made, one of the owners, Marco, showed me around their easygoing environment. Thinking to myself what a dope place to work at, I felt more comfortable.

After the tour of the huge office space, Lauren and Marco sat down with me in their conference room. Exchanging questions and answers, I was slowly coming into form, my usual optimistic, extrovert attitude was beginning to show. I learned a lot about what it means to be an employee for inMark Media. The atmosphere implemented at headquarters was starting to call my name the more I learned about it.

Being a recent college grad with little to no experience, you will go through a lot of hurdles trying to find a job that is right for you. The values instilled by Marco will definitely attract anybody who wants to work hard and just needs a chance to make a name for themselves. This is why I left inMark Media with my head held high hoping for that chance to prove myself in the “real” world, outside of school.

Now, if someone does ask me where I will be in ten years, I know what to say. I can’t tell you where I will be in ten years, but I can tell you where I started, InMark Media.



source https://inmarkmg.com/culture/10-years-from-now/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello world!

Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing! source http://inmarkmg.com/uncategorized/hello-worl...