Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Meet Cristian Gonzalez

At inMark Media we strive to build our team around like-minded, goal oriented people. Creativity is a plus! Allow us to introduce our newly found copywriter, Cristian Gonzalez.

Everyone at inMark Media is one of a kind, this is no different about Cristian. Using a creative twist to add to the personality he shows in his writing adds to his bubbly personality. Graduating from the University at Albany, with a degree in Communications, he enjoys other hobbies to work on his creativeness. Whether its being savvy on the basketball court, or jokingly free-styling during his lunch break, he is always working on being the best he can be. Willing to be a part of a team is only half of the process, working to be a part of a team is the next. inMark Media is glad to have a willing learner and a hard worker on our team.

Here are some questions we asked Cris about the culture at inMark Media.

  1. What is something about inMark that you really like?

“I like a lot of things about the culture here. I’ve only been here for a few weeks and it feels like forever. I already feel as if the people here are my family. Plus, anywhere I can bring my chili dip for a potluck two weeks in is where I want to be.”

2. What is your “why”?

“Anything I do is for my parents, they have given so much to me that I can only repay them with my best effort in everything I do. I represent what they have molded me to be so I do it for them.”

3. Do you have a favorite quote you live by?

“’Keep grinding boy, your life can change in one year, and even when it’s dark out, the sun is shining somewhere’ – J.Cole.  Tell myself this anytime I get down about something, never know when your chance is coming.”

 



source https://inmarkmg.com/culture/meet-cristian-gonzalez/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello world!

Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing! source http://inmarkmg.com/uncategorized/hello-worl...